Strongman log ATON, exclusively by Power Gear. Tough and rock solid, weight 50kg (110lbs).
The log lift is one of the most spectacular strongman tests: it consists of lifting a large pipe with handles inside from the ground, pulling it to the chest and then pressing it over the head.
Strongman Log ATON is The answer to every strongman athlete’s request for competition and power training use.
Strongman Log ATON is light and very resistant built, it fears neither impacts nor rust thanks to its thick powder coating finishing and a sealed main tube profile.
Powder coating does not get off when scratched: this allows to use Strongman Log ATON even in dusty, wet and muddy environment.
Handles are in Ø28mm (1.1″) solid steel, customizable with knurling or rubber tape by request to improve grip and comfort.
Strongman Log ATON‘s loading pivots are Ø50mm (2″) suitable with olympic plates; they are customizable on request to be used on non standard weight plates.
• Ø32cm (12.6″) mechanical applications steel main tube
• main tube length: 1200mm (47″) – loading pivots: 250mm (10″) per end
• steel made Ø28mm (1.1") handles – distance between the 2 handles: 600mm (23.6″)
• wide and smooth handle windows, with no cutting edge for best safety
• loading pivot from 50mm (2″) thus perfectly compatible with Olympic plates
• Total weight 50kg (110lbs)
• Max load 200kg (440lbs: 330lbs plates + 110lbs log)
• Fully customizable